[BBC-Micro] Yes!!!!

Alex Taylor astravan at ntlworld.com
Sat Dec 2 22:59:38 GMT 2006

This evening I had arranged for someone I know to come round and swap a
PC base unit I had spare for a Mac Plus with hard disk and carry bag. On
the phone before she came round, she said she also had a BBC Computer
that she'd throw in with the stuff.

It turned out to be a Master. Once I'd got it, I decided to open the lid
to check for anything interesting. I normally do this, and there's
almost never anything interesting inside. On this occasion, it's a
Master 512! I was very pleased to say the least.

There's also ADT installed inside, and a Peartree ROM/RAM cartridge
thing with ADI, ViewStore and what appears to be RAM installed (I think
I need the instructions for this thing!)

I'm so happy I just had to share this with someone :-)

--
Alex Taylor