[BBC-Micro] Yes!!!!

Thomas Harte thomasharte at lycos.co.uk
Sun Dec 3 16:16:55 GMT 2006

If you ever get bored of that Mac Plus, give me a shout! I keep semi-planning/working on a pre-System 7 application emulation/wrapper thing that would mean you could run the really old apps on your OS X or Windows desktop as though they're ordinary modern apps, but I haven't really got very far yet. To be honest, it'd be essentially the same as reimplementing the 1980s MacOS with a 68k emulator thrown on, so I'll probably never get anywhere with it.