[BBC-Micro] Econet over UTP ?

Wed Jul 8 09:37:22 BST 2009

I would be interested in some of these new socket boxes, possibly quite
a few.  I've only got four new SJ Research socket boxes, and various other
bits of dodgy wiring (a la Byte-Back), so it would be handy to have some
spares for the ever diminishing prospect of that "future expansion"

I get lots of enquiries about Econet socket boxes, so I think if it good batch
was produced, they could be shifted easily enough.

Best wishes,

Ian