[BBC-Micro] Fw: Fwd: ITV Teletext to shut down in January

Alex Taylor zeem.uk at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 25 19:16:00 BST 2009

2009/7/25 Jonathan Graham Harston <jgh at arcade.demon.co.uk>:

> Can I get them to not do whatever it is that means I
> have to leap for the volume control whenever the adverts are on.

This makes my blood boil. Certain channels seem worse for this,
especially during films. When I've just got the baby to sleep and I've
had to turn the volume up because there's a quiet part of a film that
seems to be broadcast itself at a suspiciously low volume level, then
suddenly I'm being deafened by something about Hyluronic Acid, amazing
eyelash length or Bifidus Digestivum. Grrrr.

--
Alex Taylor