[BBC-Micro] Document archive

Mike Tomlinson mike at jasper.org.uk
Wed Jun 3 19:18:56 BST 2009

In article <d8834d20906011627o86fc70dleaee527317d939a0 at mail.gmail.com>,
Alex Taylor <zeem.uk at googlemail.com> writes

>I noticed a while back that I was trying to download something in
>particular and the link (to an externally-hosted file) was dead.

It's in the webspace on my uni account.  There have been a couple of
short outages recently but the site is usually pretty accessible.  I've
just tested a random selection of files from my home account and they're
all there.

They will remain until Mark takes them elsewhere, I get chucked out of
the uni or the heat death of the universe, whichever comes first ;)

Contributions should be sent to Mark and he will organise storing them
where they should go.

--
(\__/)
(='.'=)  Bunny says Windows 7 is Vi$ta reloaded.