[BBC-Micro] AUN

Wed Jun 10 14:18:39 BST 2009

I'm not sure about re-sharing partitions, but as far as I know, the Level 4
Exports file is a list of pathnames which you want to be available to the L4
server, on whatever media or filing system you like.  So, if you want the
hard disc directory structure from $.Level4 downwards to be available, you
put ADFS::Harddisc.$.Level4 in the Exports file (or whatever is the correct
RISC-OS type syntax) and you can also refer to floppies, CDs etc. if you
have these media available.

Best wishes,

Ian