[BBC-Micro] Retro Software: first release - Zap!

Charlie Robson Charlie.Robson at sophos.com
Thu Jun 11 10:06:26 BST 2009

I have Cassette and tape too :) Ridiculous considering I don't have a tape player ... It just goes to show how convincing Dave's sales patter was. I'm putting him up for the apprentice next year.

It's a great game, both technically and play-wise. I still haven't made it into the high-score table though, despite a number of concerted efforts...

-Charlie

Sophos Plc, The Pentagon, Abingdon Science Park, Abingdon, OX14 3YP, United Kingdom.
Company Reg No 2096520. VAT Reg No GB 348 3873 20.