[BBC-Micro] eBay Pricing Psychology Discussion - was Re:

Mike Tomlinson mike at jasper.org.uk
Tue Jun 30 02:29:32 BST 2009

In article <B569BAF43F1A4A92AA07298D8EA49326 at SAVITAR>, Michael Firth
<mfirth at firths.org> writes

>The BBC eBay auction that amuses me the most is this one:

The lack of photos of the accessories makes me kinda suspicious.

Only glanced at the text (Stuff Written Like This With Capitalised First
Letters Makes Me Want To Scream.  Why Do People Do It?!) but don't
recall any mention of the specs of the disc drive.

The Beeb has the speaker grille though so is one of the later ones.

He mentions the poly case.  If he has that and the cardboard outer in
good condition it is worth serious money to a collector.

I'd be wanting to see a lot more photos (especially of the poly case and
the lid) before even thinking about bidding.

--
(\__/)
(='.'=)  Bunny says Windows 7 is Vi$ta reloaded.