[BBC-Micro] Events 2010, Q1/Q2

Darren Grant darren.grant at adslnation.com
Wed Feb 3 23:44:58 GMT 2010

On 3 Feb 2010, at 14:04, Dave Moore wrote:

> targeting attendees that will be happy to spend the bulk of the weekend
> playing video games against one another.

Initially quite interested to see one in Oxford thats where I live but gaming, meh! I'm not 15 any more. I don't mind the occasional game but games have never been top of my list of activities, I tend to find them frustrating and a bit of a waste of time. I have a PlayStation 3 but it has so much dust on it due to lack of use that I'm not sure I can still find it.