[BBC-Micro] 'BASIC 512K'

Francis Devereux francis at devrx.org
Fri Feb 5 12:10:48 GMT 2010

On 5 Feb 2010, at 11:33, John Kortink wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 01:47:04 -0000, Mike Pepper <profpep at hotmail.com>

ISTR there was a BBC emulator for the Archimedes that emulated a model
B at full speed on an ARM3 (or maybe even an ARM2).  So if my memory
is accurate (a big if ;-) then wouldn't an ARM7 do better than 3 times
a 2MHz 6502? Especially considering that it wouldn't need to emulate
the graphics hardware etc. if it was only emulating the 'parasite'
side of the Tube.

Francis