[BBC-Micro] Where are they now?

Rob robert at irrelevant.com
Sat Feb 6 00:43:42 GMT 2010

On 06/02/2010, Dave Moore <dllm at usa.net> wrote:
> Sadly, all of Jason's kit got ruined after being left exposed to the
> elements
> for months on end (it wasn't his fault and he was bitterly disappointed when
> he found out what had happened).
>
> Shame, as in addition to the items listed, he also had some ex-Acorn
> dealer/demonstration discs, which sounded really interesting.

That's an incredible shame, and for him too,..  but given the lack of
feedback on that thread, I was already fearing the worst ..

I've been making enquiries with various public organisations that used
to have Prestel presences to see if they have anything left - The FoI
act means they have to look into the question and give me an answer -
but so far, zippo... it's like somebody snipped out a piece of
history..

Rob