[BBC-Micro] OT PC architecture

Rick Murray rick at rs432.net
Thu Feb 18 02:31:36 GMT 2010

On 18/02/2010 02:38, Rick Murray wrote:

> Was any sort of Unix released for earlier x86s?

Dunno about official, but ELKS...

Sadly it looks like it'll be a pain building the SIBO version. I seem to
recall a set of libraries and build settings for TurboC(++?) that
allowed you to compile stuff for the Psion 3 without the need for the
expensive hard-to-obtain Psion C SDK.
If anybody knows anything about this, or has an old copy of the SDK they
no longer want, please mail me!

Best wishes,

Rick.

--
Rick Murray, eeePC901 & ADSL WiFI'd into it, all ETLAs!
BBC B: DNFS, 2 x 5.25" floppies, EPROM prog, Acorn TTX