[BBC-Micro] BeebEm 64

michael.firth at bt.com michael.firth at bt.com
Thu Feb 18 21:57:35 GMT 2010

I've build the Linux/Unix version of BeebEm on 64-bit systems, and it runs without incident.

I did have to patch the Econet support a bit to get it working properly, due to some incorrect assumptions about the size of different variable types.

Not sure that says anything useful about the likelihood of it working on 64-bit windows though.

Regards

Michael