[BBC-Micro] Update to Master ethernet supporting software

Sprow info at sprow.co.uk
Sun Feb 21 19:54:17 GMT 2010

Hi,
Owners of the Master series 10/100baseT ethernet interface can now update
their LANManager and LANManFS software from
  http://www.sprow.co.uk/bbc/masternet.htm

There's an update to go in the flash on the network card itself and a newer
ROM image too - if you don't have access to an EPROM programmer an exchange
is also possible by post.

Don't worry, I've not forgotten about adding a sockets API (I've even
written an NTP client in BASIC) but this first update is a compatibility and
bug fixes update mainly,
Sprow.