[BBC-Micro] Viewspell

Steve Inglis sai2791 at mac.com
Wed Feb 24 15:46:04 GMT 2010

Hi,

  I'm looking for information about Viewspell, particularly how to create a new master dictionary.  I've trawled the google'd internet and the only decent resource is an 8bs article from Issue 49 9th May 1996 by Jon Ripley.  Unfortunately Jon only describes how to check a document, and doesn't quite cover making a new dictionary.

If anyone has any pointers, or scans or even an electronic copy of the Viewspell disk they'd be willing to share, i'd appreciate it.

thanks.

Steve Inglis