[BBC-Micro] bbc b screen problems

Old Pete peterbilt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 18:33:12 GMT 2010

Darren T Brown:
> Its just a standard Sony tube type TV (its about 8 years old). I haven't
If you are using the tv lead to connect to airiel in on the tv; it is most
likely the problem is caused by the "digital" tuning circuit in the tv.

You may be able to resolve this if you have a fine tuning feature, best
thing would be to get a correctly wired scart lead and use rgb monitor
output.

Failing that, try and find a much older tv with an analog tuning circuit. My
sixteen year old sony tv has analog, and my ten year old tv had digital.

Best Regards,
Paul