[BBC-Micro] Copyright

Rick Murray rick at rs432.net
Mon Jan 18 20:01:27 GMT 2010

On 02/10/2009 07:49, Joel Rowbottom wrote:

Re: "The BBC ROMs are still under copyright by Pace Micro Technology
      Limited"

>> Did anything come of this?
> No but thanks for the prod, I'll see why I've not had a response yet.

More prodding... any news? Any info?

And a slightly more selfish request - does *ANYBODY* have any info on
the rights and sources for the FileStore firmware? Does anybody know
what the different versions added/fixed? Thanks!

Best wishes,

Rick.

--
Rick Murray, eeePC901 & ADSL WiFI'd into it, all ETLAs!
BBC B: DNFS, 2 x 5.25" floppies, EPROM prog, Acorn TTX