[BBC-Micro] Wakefield 2010 Show

Joel Rowbottom joel at jml.net
Fri Jan 22 15:16:18 GMT 2010

Hey all --

http://www.wakefieldshow.org.uk/ - the 2010 show is on Saturday 24th
April, at Cedar Court Hotel again.

I've already sent back a stand request as I'll be exhibiting Beeb stuff
(including new projects so if vendors want to drop me some leaflets then
I'm happy to have those to give out).

I will also have some 8-bit bits and pieces to sell as I'm starting a
clearout/rationalisation project but I'll do a list of stuff closer to the
time. No requests yet please, I'm still sorting stuff out and will be for a
while.

Put it in your diaries anyway and we'll do a small(ish) meet-up.

(Dave, can you crosspost this to the exhibition/convention thread on STH
please?)