[BBC-Micro] OT: Oscilloscope

Darren Grant darren.grant at adslnation.com
Sun Jan 24 23:05:10 GMT 2010

On 24 Jan 2010, at 20:57, Mark Usher wrote:

Interesting, I think I would prefer a stand alone one myself, I have a Velleman digital scope that connects to Parallel port on a PC but it  stays in the box unused. I'm surprised there aren't more low cost used old scopes they seem to hold their value. I'd be interested to know what you end up going with and how you get on with it. One advantage of the Velleman kit over all of the other PC based ones is that there is a function generator available that enables you to do a bode plot (plotting input against output through a range of frequencies) really useful for measuring how linear a circuit is over a range of frequencies.

Darren