[BBC-Micro] OT: Oscilloscope

neil f faz at nildram.co.uk
Tue Jan 26 10:20:35 GMT 2010

I use both analogue and PC-based scopes (Picoscope etc).

I would recommend something like this:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HAMEG-20MHZ-OSCILLOSCOPE-HM-203-6-TEST-EQUIPMENT_W
0QQitemZ130359914429QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_BOI_Electrical_Test_Measuremen
t_Equipment_ET?hash=item1e5a0e6fbd

They come up quite regularly and make an excellent workhorse for simple
scope checking on 8-bit circuitry (I use one myself). The built-in
component tester is particularly useful for finding dodgy in-circuit
diodes, transistors, caps, etc.

-Neil F.