[BBC-Micro] Atoms are getting expensive

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at aurigae.demon.co.uk
Wed Jan 27 20:50:27 GMT 2010

Jules Richardson wrote:
> afra at aurigae.demon.co.uk wrote:
>> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190366043258&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
>>
>> And I though £90 was a lot :)
>
> You're making me all nostalgic for the good ol' days when this kind of stuff
> could be found with some effort, and when ebay didn't exist...

Indeed, my first BBC came from a carboot sale for £15 with a truck load
of games. Radio rallies used to be goldmines for this sort of stuff also
(oric 1 for £1) but again these seem to have died out, I suspect mostly
due to sites like ebay.

So much for 'progress'

Do I sound old today :) :) :)

Phill.