[BBC-Micro] The Quill

Paul Harrison emacs606-if at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 29 10:49:56 GMT 2010

Hello All

As this is my first post I'm probably horribly off-topic or something, so feel free to put me right if neccessary.

I am trying to lay my hands on a copy of the disk version of Gilsoft's Quill for the BBC Micro. Has anybody come across one in their travels?

By 'copy' I mean SSD or DSD image on the web, or even a 'real' disk copy for sale somewhere.

The only images I've been able to find online are all the 'E00' tape version, which is fine for emulation, but a pain on my real Master 128.

Thanks for listening.

Paul.