[BBC-Micro] MOS6 - Any programmers want to see a free BBC Microfirmware?

J.G.Harston jgh at mdfs.net
Mon Oct 4 17:33:53 BST 2010

simmons jeff wrote:
> I'm guessing what we need is an agreement or license similar to that
> provided by Mentec for using old OSes for the PDP 11

The problem is working out who is legally entitle to provide that
agreement or license. I think Cliff Lawson was able to license the
Spectrum ROM as it was specifically included in the intellectual
property rights acquired when Amstrad took over (tho' I seem to
remember some hoo-har where it was thought Nine Tiles still owned
the ROM).

JGH