[BBC-Micro] MOS6 - Any programmers want to see a free BBC Microfirmware?

F. Haroon haroonnet2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 5 10:44:52 BST 2010

> Many
> also have not
> released their code. Why should they, it is their IP after
> all.

IP is a waste when being hoarded while neither benefiting the hoarder nor the community that it's being hoarded from.  It's gotta go somewhere eventually after all the owners pass on... I guess that I'm probably am the only one here who believes that property should not be wasted in this way, which could otherwise benefit the community including perhaps the owner(s).

Fiaz.