[BBC-Micro] MOS6 - Any programmers want to see a free BBCMicrofirmware?

Andrew Livens Andy at top-banana.com
Tue Oct 5 11:13:10 BST 2010

Citizen Smith has been resurrected lol

-----Original Message-----
From: bbc-micro-bounces+andy=top-banana.com at lists.cloud9.co.uk
[mailto:bbc-micro-bounces+andy=top-banana.com at lists.cloud9.co.uk] On
Behalf Of F. Haroon
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 10:45 AM
To: bbc-micro at lists.cloud9.co.uk; mark at bbcdocs.com
Subject: Re: [BBC-Micro] MOS6 - Any programmers want to see a free
BBCMicrofirmware?

> Many
> also have not
> released their code. Why should they, it is their IP after
> all.

IP is a waste when being hoarded while neither benefiting the hoarder
nor the community that it's being hoarded from.  It's gotta go somewhere
eventually after all the owners pass on... I guess that I'm probably am
the only one here who believes that property should not be wasted in
this way, which could otherwise benefit the community including perhaps
the owner(s).

Fiaz.