[BBC-Micro] MOS6 - Any programmers want to see a free BBCMicrofirmware?

Rick Murray rick at rs432.net
Tue Oct 5 15:25:12 BST 2010

On 05/10/2010 12:51, Rob wrote:

> it's possible that it's now Bona Vacantia, and thus available to buy...

Sounds a possible idea, but note the governmental clause:
--8<--------
5. We cannot transfer copyright with any title guarantee. This means
that when we sell copyright we do not give any guarantee or assurance
that we have the legal right to sell it.

Sounds like a lot of their behaviour (we might not have the legal right
to arrest/fine you, but we'll do it anyway). :-/

Best wishes,

Rick.

--
Rick Murray, eeePC901 & ADSL WiFI'd into it, all ETLAs!
BBC B: DNFS, 2 x 5.25" floppies, EPROM prog, Acorn TTX