[BBC-Micro] Sideways Ram for BBC B

michael.firth at bt.com michael.firth at bt.com
Wed Oct 13 14:23:59 BST 2010

If you don't want the hassle of taking the PCB out of the case, and the risk of cutting the PCB with a Stanley knife, a similar result can be achieved by taking a 62256 or 43256 SRAM, bending pins 1 and 27 up, and soldering wires from the bent up pins to pin 11 or 12 of IC76 and pin 24 of IC73 (the ADC chip) respectively.

Regards

Michael