[BBC-Micro] Free To Good Home: A Box of Acorn Electron Software

Andrew Hancock andrew.hancock at cyrus-consultants.co.uk
Fri Oct 15 08:02:24 BST 2010

I've been let down, and despite several attempt to contact by email A Box of
Acorn Electron Software is now available.

Ideally it would go to a home to archive.

I'm not going to catalogue the contents of the box.

The box weighs 10kg, and will be sent by UPS to whoever wants it for £10.

It's been sitting in my lounge for weeks, my partner is getting annoyed that
the lounge looks like a tip, and I must agree.

Otherwise I'm afraid it is going to the local tip.

Regards

Andrew