[BBC-Micro] Line numbering

Rob robert at irrelevant.com
Mon Oct 18 14:41:44 BST 2010

On 18 October 2010 14:24, Rick Murray <rick at rs432.net> wrote:
> On 18/10/2010 03:11, Phill Harvey-Smith wrote:
>> Or do you have to edit the program in a text editor rather than
>> the built in basic editor ?
>
> Well, that's the way to do it if you want to keep your hair. ;-)

Most of my BBC BASIC source from back in the day is "compiled" using a
utility called *Sexec - it acts like *Exec, but allows for commenting
code out, inclusion of other files (for library routines) and other
macro-like options.

Not sure about it's origin - I got it off T'GG as the BBS host
software used it...

I've got the program, but I'll have a hunt about see if I can find any
docs for it, if anybody is interested.

Rob