[BBC-Micro] Fw: DD & HD Floppies

Andrew Benham adsb at adsb.co.uk
Mon Oct 18 16:13:23 BST 2010

On 18/10/10 15:13, Rick Murray wrote:

> Good point re. AmEx though. I remember in the '80s when AmEx used to
> advertise it was accepted everywhere around the globe. Now? I'd have to
> struggle to find a place that takes them.

In my Nortel days we were given corporate Amex cards, and travel
expenditure had to be charged to them.  I like to think that
visiting Canadian big-wigs had as much trouble as we did finding
a hotel that took Amex - if you were lucky there would be one
hotel in the target area.

--
Andrew Benham     Southgate, London N14, United Kingdom

The gates in my computer are AND OR and NOT, not "Bill"