[BBC-Micro] Fw: DD & HD Floppies

Rick Murray rick at rs432.net
Tue Oct 19 15:39:20 BST 2010

On 19/10/2010 14:15, J.G.Harston wrote:

> Gets rid of most stuff. If real people can't be arsed to configure
> their mail client to declare a realworld name,

Realworld name? You mean:
   "this bit here" <blah at dee.blah>
?

> or can't be arsed to type in lower case,

I tend to ignore stuff written all in caps. It's hard to read. Doubly so
for those EULAs that are complicated legalese AND in caps. Don't think
I've actually read an entire one of them yet. I usually get to the bit
about "governed by the laws of the state of Ohio" (or the like) and I
think "sod it, Ohio is a LONG way away"...

Best wishes,

Rick.

--
Rick Murray, eeePC901 & ADSL WiFI'd into it, all ETLAs!
BBC B: DNFS, 2 x 5.25" floppies, EPROM prog, Acorn TTX