[BBC-Micro] Fw: DD & HD Floppies

Rick Murray rick at rs432.net
Wed Oct 20 04:45:54 BST 2010

On 19/10/2010 20:56, Pete Turnbull wrote:

> Yes, but without those superfluous and inappropriate double quotes round
> the realname part.  Yes, I know some broken email clients put the quotes
> in.  They shouldn't.

Actually, they should if the name contains "illegal characters" (some
punctuation) and possibly for non-ASCII addresses...

Oh, and the "realworld name" (known in the RFC as "display name") is
completely optional. :-)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5322

Best wishes,

Rick.

--
Rick Murray, eeePC901 & ADSL WiFI'd into it, all ETLAs!
BBC B: DNFS, 2 x 5.25" floppies, EPROM prog, Acorn TTX