[BBC-Micro] Emulator for windows mobile

samwise samwise at bagshot-row.org
Sat Oct 23 15:04:32 BST 2010

> Anyone know of an electron or bbc emulator that runs on windows mobile?
>
> Darren

Darren,

The only one I was aware of was the port of BeebEm to the PocketPC by Jon Welch:

http://www.g7jjf.com/beebem.htm

Last I spoke to him about it a few years back he was unable to get it
to play at a decent enough frame-rate to make it worth releasing.
That was a while ago, though, so devices have obviously come on a lot
since then which may help with that problem.  Whether his old port
would be compatible with the latest versions of Windows Mobile, I have
no idea.

Peter.