[BBC-Micro] Reversing the Tube ULA (destructively)

John Kortink kortink at inter.nl.net
Tue Oct 26 10:13:12 BST 2010

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 12:20:53 +1030, Paul Asin <station240 at hotmail.com>
wrote:

>[...]
>
>One problem, there are actually 3 different versions of the TUBE
>chip. One is the original 6502 cheese wedge, one is for the 6502/
>80186 internal copros (pn: 2201,266),I forget what the 3rd one is.

As far as I know, there are only two. The Ferranti one, and the
AMI one. Perhaps you're thinking about the hacky alternatives
(one design uses a 6522).

John Kortink

Email    : kortink at inter.nl.net
Homepage : http://www.inter.nl.net/users/J.Kortink

GoMMC, the ultimate BBC B/Master/Electron storage system :
http://web.inter.nl.net/users/J.Kortink/home/hardware/gommc

ReCo6502, the Acorn 6502 Second Processor on steroids :
http://web.inter.nl.net/users/J.Kortink/home/hardware/reco6502