[BBC-Micro] Reversing the Tube ULA (destructively)

Rick Murray rick at rs432.net
Fri Oct 29 04:28:59 BST 2010

On 28/10/2010 16:56, Philip Pemberton wrote:

> Hope you have a steady hand, and that your life insurance
> covers "acts of unbelievable stupidity"...

Reminds me of when I read "The Jolly Roger Cookbook".

I know so many people who have *heard* of it (but never seen it) slam it
as a terrorists manual, but come on... how to make nitro-glycerine in a
frying pan in your kitchen? Surely it's just a covert method of cleaning
the gene pool. "unbelievable stupidity" doesn't start to cover half the
stuff in the JRC [pipe gun using standard copper piping; anybody tried
it? and still possess hands?]

Best wishes,

Rick.

--
Rick Murray, who liked chemistry 'cos you learned how to blow up stuff.