[BBC-Micro] Reversing the Tube ULA (destructively)

Mark Haysman jumbos.bazzar at btopenworld.com
Fri Oct 29 18:32:07 BST 2010

From: "Theo Markettos"

> I've had a chat with Sergei Skorobogatov (keeper of the microscopes) and I
> can use one when I have a chip to play with.

Theo, if you want to get in touch with me off list and give me your address,
I'll post you this decapped Electron ULA (and a spare) so you can give that
to him to have a play if you like? Then at least we can get an idea of what
we're looking at, and as a bonus, we'll have the ability to reverse the Elk
ULA at the same time!

Mark.