[BBC-Micro] ANN: AFSFiler

Rick Murray rick at rs432.net
Mon Aug 6 18:59:13 BST 2012

Hi,

:-) I was writing something like this as an Image Filesystem for RISC OS (called FSFS). Got the shell of read-from-disc code sorted, but either my brain was fried or the ImageFS API and reality didn't match up. I could hook into the call for unknown disc, read a sector to determine it was AFS0, but at that point things got very ugly very quickly. Private words in R8 (or was it R12?)? BALLS! Registers that had <documented> seemed to contain complete rubbish. Hmm... I hope the guy that wrote X-Files had better luck than I was having...

Anyway, nice to have your programs, as my ancient FSFloppy is a certain kind of awful. ;-)

Best wishes,

Rick.