[BBC-Micro] ANN: AFSFiler

Rob robert at irrelevant.com
Mon Aug 6 20:55:55 BST 2012

Oooh.. thank you!

I've been meaning to write something similar for the last 20 years!  I
have my old L3FS hard drive here still - it's got a busted front
directory, so needs something to access it directly (I'm assuming I'll
have to modify the program to jump into the middle of the drive
somehow..)   I did it once before, about 1989, but have been unable to
find the program ever since ...

Will it work with Filestore E20 drives?

Rob