[BBC-Micro] Steve Furber lecture, Thursday 13th, Sheffield

F. Haroon haroonnet2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 3 13:00:23 BST 2013

THAT WAS AT MY UNIVERSITY WHERE I'VE BEEN A STUDENT!  RIGHT UNDER MY NOSE where I frequent!  IF ONLY there was any advance notice about this event.  They could have put more posters out around the uni about this... they are notoriously poor at communicating.  I would have been interested to attend the event and perhaps there would have been a chance to see how this retro platform could even be revived.  Would have been better if it was a day long event therefore more accessible to me.

Unfortunately I haven't been frequent this mailbox so much so perhaps I missed the advance notice here.

Fiaz