[BBC-Micro] Bits & Pieces

Julian Stenning julian_stenning at hotmail.com
Thu May 15 14:51:14 BST 2014

Hello all,

I've got a few bits & pieces in the loft that I really am very unlikely to use, and having other projects that need funding I'm wondering if there's anyone on this list who may be interested.

I've got three 6502 cheese-wedge 2nd processors (not sure how or why) and an Acorn Winchester drive (as per http://www.beebmaster.co.uk/Winchester.html). These were all working on their last test, but I'd need to fire them up again to be sure. The Rodime drive in the Winchester unit died some years ago and has been replaced by a Western Digital drive. I think this gave something in the region of 20-30Mb if I remember correctly.

I'm happy to post anything or collection from Newbury, Berks.

Regards,
Julian.