[BBC-Micro] Bits & Pieces

Julian Stenning julian_stenning at hotmail.com
Thu May 22 21:53:48 BST 2014

For those of you interested I have my Winchester drive listed as: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111361068274

Regards,
Julian.

From: julian_stenning at hotmail.com
To: bbc-micro at lists.cloud9.co.uk
Subject: RE: Bits & Pieces
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 15:06:00 +0000

Wow, I didn't expect the volume of immediate responses I have just had.

Whilst I certainly do not want to rip anyone off, this is a shameless fund raising exercise on my part and so I'm keen no to under value these items.  As I'm clueless on the value I think what I'll have to do is put the stuff on eBay with a minimal starting price & let it find it's own value.

Thanks to those who've made contact, I realise eBay is not for everyone but it will give anyone interested a chance.