[BBC-Micro] mdfs.net site issues

J.G.Harston jgh at mdfs.net
Fri May 23 01:01:47 BST 2014

Google today reported a infection in them main home page on mdfs.net
and is flagging the whole site as a harmful site. I've changed all the
site passwords and re-uploaded the files reported as infected, and
initiated a complete re-upload of everything changed since 01-01-2014.
I've reported it to Google, so the site should be listed as harmless in
a bit.

A bit of a bugger as today's election day and tomorrow I'll be
uploading the election results and would normally be where I would point
people to for the raw and analysed data.

--
J.G.Harston - jgh at mdfs.net - mdfs.net