[BBC-Micro] BBC Master: View ROMs

John Willis oldjohn.willis at gmail.com
Fri May 23 15:07:50 BST 2014

I have a plug-in ROM module for the BBC Master which contains two EPROMS labelled ROM1 (0279.610)  and ROM2 (0278.612).  These appear in the *ROMs list as VIEWPa 01 and VIEWPb 01.  I believe that these contain VIEW Professional, but when I type in *WORD (ie the entry point for the usual version of VIEW) the program doesn't run.  I have tried various other entries without success.  Having unwisely thrown out the documentation some time ago, I am at a loss.   Any suggestions ?

Sent from my iPad