[BBC-Micro] Updated BeebWiki articles

nicola giacobbe nicolagiacobbe at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 2 07:36:36 GMT 2016

Thanks Harston, the MODE articles are really useful.
By the way and asking to all the experts out there: is there some way to
reduce the vertical resolution of a MODE while keeping it screen-height?
I mean, I have found many references to reducing the number of rows on a
graphics mode but the final result is that I end using only a part of
the available screen area. Something akin to a 256x128 MODE 5 could be
very useful.
Any ideas?